Active senior living in PA, located in beautiful Bucks County
Our full-service Bucks County, PA senior living community is the perfect place to live an active, independent retirement. There are resources and activities galore, right on campus. Plus continuing care services if your health needs ever change.
Live in maintenance-free comfort
- The Ann’s Choice retirement community has an impressive selection of one and two bedroom apartment homes—more than other senior living communities in PA offer.
- Our pricing plans and custom upgrade options make it easy to create a home that matches your budget and style.
- A host of amenities are just a short, indoor stroll from every apartment home.
Enjoy life to the fullest
- Resident-run clubs and activities meet daily on our Bucks County senior living campus—there are hundreds to choose from!
- Work out in the fitness center or enjoy a swim in the indoor heated pool.
- There are food choices to please even the pickiest palate. A variety of fresh, delicious selections are served daily in our on-site restaurants.
Your opportunities for fun-filled Bucks County senior living are endless!
The community of Ann’s Choice is situated on 103 meticulously manicured acres in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Our convenient location is just 30 miles north of the City of Brotherly Love and minutes from great shopping in nearby New Hope, Washington Crossing, Newtown or Peddler's Village. With dozens of restaurants and outdoor activities right at your doorstep, senior living in PA couldn't be more perfect!