Reserving Your Home at Linden Ponds
Join the Linden Ponds Priority List and enjoy more perks than other Boston Retirement Communities
The best way to secure your future at Linden Ponds is to join our Priority List. We provide our members with benefits that other Boston retirement communities just can't offer.
When you become a Priority List member you'll enjoy:
- Invitations to fun-filled parties and get-togethers with your future Linden Ponds neighbors
- Special gatherings, expos and open houses
- Free informative seminars and other exclusive member-only events
- A complimentary in-home visit with Personal Moving Consultant Lynne Ford
- And more!
You'll also hear about special pricing offers, new construction and other community news before anyone else! If you like, we'll even treat you to a complimentary stay in our beautifully appointed guest suite so you can experience Linden Ponds even before you become a resident of our community.
Compare our benefits with other Boston retirement communities. No one offers you more opportunities to see what community living is really like.
It’s easy to join
- Contact our Sales and Information Office and request an application or download it here.
- Return your completed form along with a $1,000 priority deposit. Unlike other Boston retirement communities, your deposit is fully refundable.
- When an apartment with the features you've requested becomes available, we'll contact you to see if you're ready to start your move. If you decline, you stay on the list and still maintain your priority standing. Few Boston retirement communities offer such flexibility.
Request your application today
Call our Sales and Information Office at 1-800-521-5031. We'll be happy to share more details about the benefits of becoming a Priority List member.
While exploring Boston retirement communities, make a visit to Linden Ponds your first priority. We have everything you need to enjoy the active, independent lifestyle you so richly deserve.