Northern Virginia senior living costs that are easy on your wallet!
You secure your independent living Greenspring apartment home with a single 90% Refundable Entrance Deposit.* There are no hidden Northern Virginia senior living costs.
- If you spend the rest of your life at Greenspring, 90% of your entrance deposit is returned to your heirs. Refer to our Residence and Care Agreement for more information.
- If you decide to leave the community, 90% of your deposit will be refunded to you.
Our refund process
At Greenspring, 90% of the entrance deposit used to secure your independent living apartment home is returned to you or your heirs—and you don’t have to wait for your specific apartment home to be resettled before the refund is paid.
The refund process will begin when:
- The apartment home has been vacated and the keys have been returned to the Sales and Information Office.
- You have formally released the unit for refurbishing so it can be made available to a new resident.
- The final bill has been approved.
Once these steps are completed, you will be given a Refund Number. As apartment homes across the community are resettled to fund the refund account, entrance deposits are paid out in numerical order. This process allows Greenspring to more accurately predict when refunds will be disbursed.
PLEASE NOTE: Individuals who settled on their Greenspring apartment home prior to July 1, 2013, have a different refund process. Please see your specific Residence and Care Agreement for details about how your entrance deposit will be repaid.
Why pay Northern Virginia senior living costs that will never be refunded? Move to Greenspring. Our 90% Refundable Entrance Deposit is a smart decision for your future and your finances.
This price chart is for reference only. A wide variety of floor plans are available, with specific pricing determined by size, style, location, and special apartment features like balconies and patios. Contact us to discuss current pricing and availability.
|Apartment Home Type||Entrance Deposit Range|
|Studio||$154,000 - $171,000|
|One bedroom||$230,000 - $325,000|
|One bedroom with den||$321,000 - $366,000|
|Two bedroom, one bath||$320,000 - $424,000|
|Two bedroom, one and a half bath||$378,000 - $428,000|
|Two bedroom, two bath||$409,000 - $630,000|
|Two bedroom, two bath with den||$747,000 - $805,000|