You don’t move in and stay in. You can still work and have activities that you do outside. It’s really independent living.
Northern New Jersey’s Premier Retirement Community
Situated on a 130-acre campus in Morris County, NJ, Cedar Crest is a continuing care retirement community for seniors 62-plus. We’re located in Pompton Plains with easy access to Route 23 and I-287.
Here, you’ll enjoy independent senior living with a wealth of amenities and services. We also offer for assisted living, short-term rehabilitation, and more at our on-site continuing care neighborhood.
We opened our doors in 2001 to meet the surging demand for senior living in the Northern New Jersey suburbs. The first apartment homes sold quickly, and Cedar Crest continues to thrive.
Today, we have 1,520 independent living apartment homes and a continuing care neighborhood with a total staff of more than 700 and growing. Seabrook, our sister community on the Jersey Shore, opened in 1998.
Join our Priority List for the latest news and information about Cedar Crest. Priority List members are the first to hear about special offers, pricing incentives, and more.
Cedar Crest is a not-for-profit community managed by Erickson Living, a network of communities with 30-plus years of experience meeting the needs of today’s seniors. In 1983, the opening of Charlestown, an Erickson Living-managed continuing care community in Catonsville, a suburb of Baltimore, Maryland, redefined active senior living.
Today, more than 24,000 people in 11 states call an Erickson Living community home.
Like every Erickson Living community, Cedar Crest is in the business of personal relationships. How we treat residents, families, and colleagues is the key to our success. We honor a diverse workforce and place a high value on communication and teamwork.
Here are just a few of the values we live and work by:
- Respect and caring for our co-workers, our residents, and our community.
- Friendliness and enthusiasm in the way we work and interact with each other and those we serve.
- Diversity of thought, experience, and background.
- Excellence in everything we do.
- Integrity, so that we may continue to be the most trusted and respected name in retirement living.
- Responsibility and ownership of the work we create.
- Teamwork to promote great thinking and extraordinary growth opportunities.