Erickson Living is a business of personal relationships. How we treat our colleagues, our residents, our prospective residents and the greater community is crucial to our success. For that reason we value teamwork and open communication. Each employee is responsible for providing and receiving constructive feedback to ensure we create a working environment that fosters both personal and professional development.
The Values That Help Us Achieve Our Goals Are:
- Respect and caring for our co-workers, our residents, and our community.
- Diversity of thought, experience, and background.
- Friendliness and enthusiasm in the way we work and interact with each other and those we serve.
- Integrity, so that we may continue to be the most trusted and respected name in retirement living.
- Responsibility and ownership of the work we create.
- Excellence in everything we do.
- Teamwork to promote great thinking and extraordinary growth opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: To explore career opportunities at Erickson Living, click here.