Living Well at Eagle’s Trace
When it comes to health and wellness at Eagle’s Trace, you benefit from more than just an on-site medical center. You gain a wealth of healthy advantages to help you feel your best in mind, body, and spirit.
At our Houston retirement community, wellness is woven into everything we do.
- Nutritious meals. When designing healthful menus for the Garden Room Restaurant and Eagle’s Roost Café, our professional chefs consider dietary needs and restrictions—along with seasonal ingredients and delicious seasonings!
- Stay active. On-site personal trainers can help you build the perfect workout for your needs and goals.
- Dive into fitness. With water aerobics, lap swimming, and more—the indoor pool is the perfect place to have fun while you stay fit.
- Get moving! Our West Houston campus includes paved paths for biking and walking. Rainy day keeping you indoors? Take a brisk walk through the glass-enclosed, climate-controlled walkways that connect nearly every building on campus.
- Get involved. Eagle’s Trace boasts more than 100 clubs and activities to help you stay fit in mind as well as body.
Choosing a continuing care retirement community like Eagle’s Trace means you don’t have to worry about changes in your health. If you do find yourself in need of more assistance, you can relax knowing that we offer a full continuum of health care, including assisted living, memory care, and short-term rehabilitation.
Eagle’s Trace home care allows you to pick and choose from a menu of in-home care services to create your own personal plan—so you can remain independent in your apartment home for as long as possible.
- Companionship and homemaking. Enjoy extra company and general help with light chores, shopping, and pet care.
- Home care aides. Assistance with bathing, dressing, and meal preparation.
- Registered nurses. Receive help with medication management, health assessments, and monitoring of chronic conditions.
Eagle’s Trace residents are eligible for Erickson Advantage®, a group of exclusive health plans designed specifically with the needs of residents in mind*. Our staff members work on-site at your community and strive to provide the personalized attention you deserve. For more information, visit the Erickson Advantage website.
*Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan's contract renewal with Medicare. H5652_160513_065807 Accepted