You don’t move in and stay in. You can still work and have activities that you do outside. It’s really independent living.
Novi’s Best Address for Vibrant Retirement Living
Nestled on 108-acres in the Detroit suburb of Novi, Michigan, Fox Run is the most popular retirement community in all of Oakland County. Our bustling campus, abundance of amenities, and superior health and wellness network sets us apart from other senior living options.
Fox Run opened in 2003 and quickly became a desired address for Detroit area seniors.
Today, what started as a single residence building and clubhouse has grown into a thriving community. Fox Run currently boasts two clubhouses, over 800 independent living apartment homes, and a continuing care neighborhood—all supported by a staff of more than 700.
Demand for this lifestyle has led Fox Run to expand even further. The community will soon be able to accommodate over 100 more seniors in Twin Pines, a new residence building scheduled for completion in Fall 2016.
Become a Fox Run insider! Join our Priority List and be the first to hear about new apartment homes and pricing incentives. As a member, you’ll also be invited to exclusive events for an up close look at what community life is really like.
Fox Run is part of Erickson Living, a national network of continuing care retirement communities, serving over 24,000 seniors in 11 states. You can choose our community with confidence, knowing we have a proven track record of sustained success.
Strong personal relationships are at the heart of Fox Run’s success. We place a high value on teamwork, open communication, and diversity of thought.
The principles we live and work by are:
- Respect and caring for co-workers, residents, and our community.
- Friendliness and enthusiasm in the way we interact with each other and those we serve.
- Integrity, so that we may continue to be the most trusted and respected name in retirement living.
- Excellence in everything we do.
- Responsibility and ownership of our words, actions, and work.
- Teamwork to promote great thinking and extraordinary growth opportunities.
- Diversity of thought, experience, and background.