Secure Your Future at Greenspring
Much more than just a waiting list, the Priority List is the only way to ensure you'll have a home at Greenspring when the time is right.
As a Priority List member, you'll enjoy:
- Right of first refusal on apartment homes based on the date you join. Just tell us your preferences. When the type of home you desire becomes available, if you're ready, we’ll let you know, based on your place in line. You can reserve it or pass on it. The choice is yours!
- Advance notice of important community news, updates, and announcements before the general public, so you’re always well informed.
- Invitations to exclusive events, including workshops, seminars, parties, and luncheons. These members-only events are a great way to get to know your future neighbors and the friendly staff.
- Realty and moving assistance from our personal moving consultant. You’ll receive help with everything from downsizing to packing to finding a great local real estate agent.
- Priority access to short-rehabilitation services offered at our continuing care neighborhood.
- The Experience Greenspring program, that allows you to enjoy many community activities and amenities even before you move in!
All it takes is a $1,000 Priority List deposit and a $150 per person processing fee. The $1,000 Priority List deposit is fully refundable should you change your mind. And if you choose to move to the community, we’ll simply apply it to your entrance deposit.
Priority List membership is also transferable to other Erickson Living communities if you decide to live elsewhere.
Even if you don’t plan to move right away, it’s a smart idea to join the list as early as possible. Many of our apartment homes have long waiting lists. When you join, you essentially reserve your place in line, so you can claim the exact home you want, exactly when you want it. It’s never too early to plan for the future.
Already a Priority List member? There’s no need to resubmit an application. This enrollment option is for new Priority List membership only. If you have questions about your Priority List status, please call the Greenspring Sales and Information Office