Signature Dining at Greenspring
Senior living in Northern Virginia has never been so delectable! Healthy and delicious chef-prepared meals are always on the menu at Greenspring. Your Monthly Service Package includes adjustable dining options for all five of our fantastic on-site restaurants, cafés, and pubs—and the opportunity to spend time with new friends and neighbors.
Our Springfield senior living community now offers two convenient meal plans. The cost of each plan is included in your Monthly Service Package, making your dining experience even more enjoyable. Choose which plan best fits your preferences and lifestyle:
20-Meal Plan: This plan, which includes 20 meals per month, is ideal for those who like to do a little cooking themselves or sometimes venture off campus for meals.
Traditional Plan: You’ll have one meal credit for each day in the month, so you can enjoy a chef-cooked meal every night for dinner if you like.
You have choices about how and when you'll use your credits, no matter which plan you select. Each quarter, you have the option to change your meal plan, providing even more flexibility.
Greenspring has five on-site restaurants located throughout the community for your convenience and contentment.
- The Fireside Restaurant offers a delicious selection of dinner entrees in a friendly setting.
- The Potomac Café is open all day, and features short-order favorites, like salads, deli wraps, and tasty breakfast sandwiches.
- Woodland Skies Restaurant is ideal for special lunch and dinner celebrations, featuring an enticing menu of entrees and specialty desserts.
- The Mixing Bowl Bistro is the best place to catch a game! Grab a beverage and a bite at this casual neighborhood hangout.
- The Jefferson Restaurant offers a full buffet dining experience, complete with a wide variety of chef-prepared entrees, sides, and desserts.
If you’re on the go, a variety of snacks and sandwiches are also available in the convenience stores around campus. Many of our restaurants also offer carryout options, so you can grab a hot and delicious meal even if you don’t have a lot of time.
Nutritional information for every meal is posted on an internal website called MyNutrition, where you can view ingredients, see calories, track sodium, count carbs, and more. There, you’ll find everything you need to make smart, healthy choices!