Health and Wellness
Greenspring is a senior health care leader in Northern Virginia. In addition to the easily accessible on-campus medical center, we offer amenities and services that are designed with your total health in mind.
The Greenspring retirement community boasts a holistic wellness philosophy, encouraging healthy living as a part of every resident’s physical, emotional, and spiritual life.
- Dietary restrictions and the most delicious seasonal ingredients are always on our chefs’ minds as they thoughtfully design their menus for our on-site restaurants.
- Taking a stroll around the campus is an easy way to get some cardiovascular exercise, whether you want to cruise indoors through the weatherproof walkways or take a light jog around the beautifully landscaped paths outside.
- The all-season pool offers all kind of classes and activities, as well as free swim time. It’s the perfect place to be social and active!
- Because your emotional and spiritual health are crucial to maintaining a healthy retirement, Greenspring offers 220 resident-run clubs and activities, as well as services in the on-campus chapel.
- Spend an hour with one of our community’s experienced personal trainers in the fitness center. They’ll create a personalized workout plan to meet your goals.
- In addition to short-term rehabilitation, Greenspring features outpatient rehabilitation, so you can work toward recovery right on campus while still living in your own apartment home.
- Home support services are available for residents who are able to continue living in their apartment homes but could benefit from assistance with daily tasks and exceptional care.
At our Springfield senior living community, we offer a full continuum of care that includes assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitation, and long-term nursing care. This breadth of care options means you’ll have peace of mind about your health in the future. Should you ever need a higher level of care, you can relax knowing that high-quality care is available right on campus.
Greenspring residents are eligible for Erickson Advantage®, a group of exclusive health plans designed specifically with the needs of residents in mind*. Our staff members work on-site at your community and strive to provide the personalized attention you deserve. For more information, visit the Erickson Advantage website.
*Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan's contract renewal with Medicare. H5652_160513_065807 Accepted