You don’t move in and stay in. You can still work and have activities that you do outside. It’s really independent living.
Overland Park’s Top Retirement Community
Set on 65 acres in the beautiful community of Overland Park, Tallgrass Creek is the most sought after retirement address in the Kansas City area—and for good reason! We offer adults age 62 and older a maintenance-free lifestyle and a fantastic assortment of amenities in an ideal location.
The majority of Tallgrass Creek residents enjoy life in an independent living apartment home, but we also offer assisted living, memory care, rehabilitation, and skilled nursing care at our on-site continuing care neighborhood.
When Tallgrass Creek’s first residence building and clubhouse opened in 2007, our unique campus-style community became a haven for active adults who were looking for a new way to retire. Today, over 450 Kansas and Missouri seniors are enjoying life as never before!
Join our no-risk Priority List and stay up-to-date on the latest developments at Tallgrass Creek. You’ll be invited to special members-only events so you can experience this lifestyle firsthand. You’ll also be the first to hear about new apartment homes, special incentives, and much more.
Tallgrass Creek is one of 19 communities managed by Erickson Living, a national builder and developer of continuing care retirement communities. Today, 24,000 people in 11 states call an Erickson Living community home. We invite you to join our growing family!
Those who live and work at Tallgrass Creek are committed to these core values. We believe they define our community and our culture:
- Respect and caring for our co-workers, our residents, and our community.
- Diversity of thought, experience, and background.
- Friendliness and enthusiasm in the way we work and interact with each other and those we serve.
- Integrity, so that we may continue to be the most trusted and respected name in retirement living.
- Responsibility and ownership of the work we create.
- Excellence in everything we do.
- Teamwork to promote great thinking and extraordinary growth opportunities.