Clubs, Activities, and Amenities for Seniors
Wind Crest senior living community offers fun and engaging activities for every interest. It's all right here at our Denver-area campus. Try your hand at poker, take a continuing education class, or explore one of the nearby parks and trails with the walking club.
There’s no pressure to join anything. You’re free to participate as much or as little as you like.
The clubs at Wind Crest are created for residents, by residents. Here’s just a small sample of the activities currently available.
Indoor/Outdoor Putt Putt
Aerobics (Land & Water)
R.O.M.E.O. (Retired Old Men Eating Out)
Lifelong Learning Classes
Friday Night at the Movies
Model Railroad Club
Stained Glass Club
At Wind Crest you'll have easy access to these conveniences:
- On-site restaurants, serving delicious chef-prepared meals
- Creative arts studio
- Fitness center and all-season pool
- Hair salon and barber shop
- Convenience store/gift shop
- Woodworking and hobby shop
- Resident-run library
- Billiards and games room
Enjoy the following accommodating services as well:
- 24-hour maintenance and an around-the-clock security staff trained in emergency first response
- An on-site medical center staffed by full time physicians
- Convenience store, bank, and ATM