Made for Healthy Senior Living
Health and wellness are woven into the fabric of life at our Colorado retirement community. With more than 100 stimulating activities, plus amenities like three fitness centers and a pool, you’ll feel your best in mind, body, and spirit.
What makes this such a healthy way of life?
- Walkability. Climate-controlled, glass walkways connect most every building on campus—so the ice and snow won’t slow you down.
- Outdoor enjoyment. Our 84-acre campus includes miles of paved walking paths, plus easy access to the beautiful Highline Canal nature trail. Fly’n B Park is located right next door for hiking, biking, fishing, and more.
- Fitness center. We’re now pleased to offer three fitness centers, where you can enjoy a morning workout or tone up with the help of an on-site personal trainer.
- Indoor swimming pool. Dive into a group water aerobics class, or swim a few laps before breakfast. The pool is heated to a comfortable and pleasing temperature.
- Outpatient rehabilitation. Why choose the hospital for your rehabilitation when you can recover in comfort at Wind Crest? We employ experienced physical, speech, and occupational therapists to help you get back on your feet.
- Arts and Enrichment Center. Take in a play or a musical performance, or attend a lecture in this brand new venue.
- Worship. Residents of all faiths will find opportunities for spiritual growth, including religious services and study groups.
- TV studio. Ever wanted to star in your own TV program? Maybe you’d like to direct, produce, or explore the technology. There’s no experience needed to be a part of our in-house TV channel. Come and learn something new!
- A rich social life. Wind Crest boasts a wealth of clubs and classes, where you can meet new people, try new things, and expand your knowledge.
At Wind Crest, you can enjoy an active lifestyle today, while feeling confident about the future. We offer licensed private duty care in your apartment home, so you can remain independent for as long as possible.
Should you ever require an even more advanced level of care, you can transition to our on-site continuing care neighborhood, Mill Vista Lodge. Here, you’ll find assisted living, long-term nursing care, short-term rehabilitation, and memory care.
Wind Crest residents are eligible for Erickson Advantage®, a group of exclusive health plans designed specifically with the needs of residents in mind*. Our staff members work on-site at your community and strive to provide the personalized attention you deserve. For more information, visit the Erickson Advantage website.
*Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan's contract renewal with Medicare. H5652_160513_065807 Accepted