Senior living in Denver, conveniently located in Highlands Ranch
For full-service senior living in Colorado, the Wind Crest retirement community offers the very best. When you make our community your new home, you’ll enjoy an active, exciting lifestyle, with added peace of mind that if you ever need continuing care, services are available right on campus.
Savor your independence!
- Dozens of resident-run clubs and activities meet regularly on our Denver-area senior living campus—you’re sure to find one that matches your interests!
- There are daily food choices to please the pickiest of palates. Explore our on-site restaurants and see which dishes tickle your taste buds.
- It's easy to stay strong and healthy at Wind Crest. Swim laps in the all-season pool, work out in the fitness center or enjoy a brisk walk on our hiking trails and take in the glorious mountain views!
Retire in style!
- Wind Crest offers a nice selection of maintenance-free apartment homes—more than you'll find at other senior living communities in Denver.
- We have pricing plans and custom upgrade options to match every taste and budget.
- Dozens of amenities are just a short, indoor stroll from every apartment home. You'll never run out of things to do—or friendly people to meet.
The Denver retirement community of Wind Crest is situated on 84 picturesque acres in Highlands Ranch, just 15 miles from downtown Denver. Whether you’re a sports fan or a fine art enthusiast, at the Wind Crest you’re close to it all. Our friendly transportation staff can provide you with door-to-door service for a nominal fee. Or use the nearby Mineral Lightrail Station and avoid the hassles of traffic and parking.