Healthy Living at Fox Run in Novi
At Fox Run, wellness is woven into everything we do. In addition to providing expert health care in the on-site medical center, our community is carefully designed to build into your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
For your body
- Fox Run’s all-season pool is a great place to enjoy refreshing, low impact exercise.
- The modern fitness center employs personal trainers who will help you design the ideal workout plan, guide you through exhilarating group classes, or coach you in the proper use of our senior-focused exercise equipment.
- Attractive, well-lit walking paths meander throughout Fox Run’s 108-acre Novi campus. You can enjoy a walk, jog, or ride your bike without a worry.
- Climate-controlled walkways connect the campus buildings, making it easy to power walk the community when getting outdoors just isn’t convenient.
- The Fox Run culinary team uses fresh, seasonal ingredients to create healthy, delicious selections in the on-site restaurants. Our menus feature tasty dishes that satisfy most dietary preferences and restrictions.
For the mind
- Fox Run offers a variety of educational classes right on campus. Check out the ever-changing list of courses when you visit Fox Run.
- Keep your memory sharp with the many puzzles, games, clubs, and lectures available at Fox Run. You can also sign up for memory fitness classes at the on-site medical center.
For the spirit
- Making and meeting friends is at the heart of the Fox Run lifestyle. Our lively social atmosphere is ideal for staying young at heart.
- Residents of all faiths are welcome to worship in the interfaith chapel. Prayer groups, choirs, and other spiritually focused activities make it easy to connect with those who share your beliefs.
Take advantage of short- or longer-term support in the comfort of your Fox Run apartment home with in-home care. Certified home health or private duty nurses help you maintain your independence by offering these customizable home health services:
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapy
- Assistance with daily activities, including meal preparation, dressing, and bathing
- Medication and pain management
- Blood glucose monitoring for diabetics
Fox Run is a "Top Agency" for home health care, as ranked by HomeCare Elite, the industry standard for recognizing quality and performance.
As we age, our needs often change. If there ever comes a time when you require more concentrated care, you can receive support right on campus. Fox Run offers assisted living, memory care, and post-acute rehabilitation at Rose Court, our continuing care neighborhood.
A leader in quality senior care, Rose Court has been awarded a 4-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
Fox Run residents are eligible for Erickson Advantage®, a group of exclusive health plans designed specifically with the needs of residents in mind*. Our staff members work on-site at your community and strive to provide the personalized attention you deserve. For more information, visit the Erickson Advantage website.
*Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan's contract renewal with Medicare. H5652_160513_065807 Accepted