Continuing Care in North Dallas and Plano, Texas
North Dallas seniors receive high-quality continuing care at Highland Springs. Our convenient Metroplex location offers assisted living, memory care, nursing care, and rehabilitation for adults age 62 and older.
Highland Springs independent living residents can transfer here for care, but we also welcome seniors from all over North Dallas, Plano, and Richardson.
The Highland Springs medical team is led by Dr. Mary Norman, a nine-time recipient of D Magazine’s Dallas Top Doc award. Dr. Norman works exclusively at Highland Springs to provide residents with high-quality, compassionate care.
Highland Springs is considered a premier North Dallas continuing care provider. We offer a variety of care options at our 89-acre campus.
Enjoy maximum independence while receiving extra support with your meals, medications, and other daily tasks. Highland Springs has beautiful assisted living apartments for singles and couples, including some with private patios.
Unique Assisted Living Benefits
As an assisted living resident, you can enjoy everything Highland Springs offers, including easy access to amenities and services like our on-site medical center staffed by full-time physicians who specialize in senior care.
You’ll also benefit from:
- A personalized care plan based on a holistic assessment of your physical, emotional, and spiritual preferences
- Fun, stimulating activities—with the freedom to participate as much or as little as you like.
- 24/7 nursing care for emergencies and your family’s peace of mind.
Learn more about our assisted living floor plans.
At Highland Springs, your loved one will receive individualized care designed exclusively for seniors with dementia, Alzheimer’s, and other cognitive challenges. The entire memory care neighborhood incorporates special features that promote independence, engagement, and a sense of community.
See what's included in our memory care suites.
Learn about our specially-designed memory care neighborhood.
Skilled Nursing Care
Your loved one will receive gentle, compassionate, around-the-clock care at Highland Springs. Our expert staff provides full assistance with eating, dressing, bathing, and other tasks of daily living.
Our Caregivers Are Like Your Extended Family
Highland Springs’ impressive staff-to-resident ratio allows us to give your loved one the concentrated attention they deserve. We provide:
- Regular visits from our full-time, board-certified physician to ensure your loved one receives quality care.
- Around-the-clock nursing staff.
- Individualized care plans based on your family member’s physical, mental, and emotional needs.
Read more about our nursing care suites.
Highland Springs’ therapists provide physical, speech, and occupational rehabilitation in a beautiful setting. And since we work exclusively with seniors, you’ll receive appropriate, expert care designed to help you achieve your goals and regain your independence.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Advanced technologies like HUR and NuStep® equipment, and Accelerated Care Plus® therapeutic modalities.
- A comfortable and attractive environment designed with seating areas, televisions, and game tables for when you’re feeling social, and private guest suites for when you prefer to read or relax.
- Expert, person-centered care. Highland Springs has a 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. We get to know you as a person and develop a customized care plan to address your physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- Care that’s covered. Depending on circumstances, Medicare can cover a portion of the costs of rehabilitation stays. We also accept BlueCross BlueShield.
Learn more about the rehabilitation suites.
AL Facility ID:105429