Lantern Hill's Choice Dining Plan gives you greater flexibility for when, where, and with whom you'll dine. You’re free to treat a friend to lunch, or even eat multiple meals on the same day using this declining balance program.
Dining options to please every palate:
We’re pleased to offer a variety of on-site dining venues—from casual cafes, to formal restaurants, to elegant private dining rooms:
- Lantern Grille: Enjoy tasty, pub-style favorites at this casual, sit-down restaurant, open for lunch and dinner.
- Chef’s Table: Featuring an open kitchen where you can watch the chef in action, this exhibition-style option serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Tall Oaks Restaurant: Lantern Hill’s signature dining venue features an upscale dinner menu in an elegant setting. Reservations may be required.
- The Gold Leaf: Located within Tall Oaks Restaurant, this private dining venue includes seating for up to 12.
- Northpointe Marketplace and Café: In addition to groceries and sundries, this convenient shop offers coffee, pastries, salads, soups, and sandwiches to go.
- The Metropolitan: Host your next celebration in this private event room featuring seating for up to 30.