Senior Health Care at Linden Ponds
We believe in supporting your total health, rather than providing treatment just when you’re sick. That’s why our community’s wellness philosophy extends far beyond our on-site medical center and full-time staff of board-certified doctors and nurses. Here are just a few of the ways you can enhance your physical, mental, and emotional health at Linden Ponds:
- Eat Well. The chefs at our four on-site restaurants are always compiling the tastiest, healthiest menus they can. They consider seasonal dishes and dietary restrictions, so you can have the best dining experience.
- Exercise. Be sure to take advantage of the many opportunities for physical exercise at our all-season pool and fitness center. Activities like water aerobics, lap swimming, and walking a few miles on the treadmill contribute to healthy hearts and bodies.
- Take a Class. Master a new skill or sharpen an old one with all the fantastic clubs, classes, and activities that are available at Linden Ponds. Enjoy new friends at our woodshop, music room, and art studio.
- Reflect and Meditate. We are proud to feature spiritual events for members of a wide variety of faiths and others. You can participate in religious services, study groups, and more.
- Jog Your Memory. Linden Ponds offers memory fitness classes, designed to keep you sharp and independent. The community also provides Memory Health, a planned supportive approach for residents living independently with mild cognitive impairment or a diagnosis of early dementia.
As Hingham’s premier continuing care retirement community, Linden Ponds provides a comprehensive offering of senior health care. Should you ever need a higher level of support, you can simply transition into our continuing care neighborhood, which includes short-term rehabilitation, long-term nursing care, and respite care.
For residents who require some assistance but can continue living independently, Linden Ponds also offers outpatient rehabilitation and private duty home care.
- Outpatient rehabilitation at Linden Ponds provides the same exceptional care as our short-term rehabilitation program, with full-time therapists and personalized plans—but you’re able to recover in the comfort of your own home.
- Licensed private duty home care services are available for residents who are able to continue living in their apartment homes, but could benefit from assistance with daily tasks and exceptional care.
Linden Ponds residents are eligible for Erickson Advantage®, a group of exclusive health plans designed specifically with the needs of residents in mind*. Our staff members work on-site at your community and strive to provide the personalized attention you deserve. For more information, visit the Erickson Advantage website.
*Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan's contract renewal with Medicare. H5652_160513_065807 Accepted