Riderwood Continuing Care Health Services
Riderwood offers a variety of continuing care health services at our 120-acre campus in Silver Spring, MD. Turn to us for assisted living, inpatient rehabilitation, memory care, or nursing care.
If you live at Riderwood, you can transfer to our continuing care health services neighborhood, but we also welcome anyone, age 60 or older for assisted living or memory care.
Riderwood offers these care options:
Enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own apartment home while receiving helpful assistance with daily tasks like managing medications and preparing meals. Your Riderwood assisted living apartment home can be decorated to match your personal taste.
Compare Us to Other Assisted Living Providers
As a resident of Riderwood assisted living you are welcome to use all the amenities and services of the Riderwood community, including an on-site medical center led by experienced full-time physicians and visiting specialists who understand the unique care needs of mature adults.
You’ll also benefit from:
- A customized care plan developed to meet your specific physical, emotional, and spiritual preferences.
- 24/7 nursing care for emergencies and peace of mind.
- A robust calendar of activities—with the freedom to participate as much or as little as you like.
Turn to Riderwood for physical, speech, or occupational therapy after a surgery or hospitalization. Our therapists are experts in senior rehabilitation. You’ll enjoy customized, one-on-one care from an integrated team—all in a warm, comfortable setting.
Riderwood has been awarded a 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and was named a Best Nursing Home by US News & World Report.
A Person-Centered Approach to Care
Unlike many Silver Spring rehabilitation providers, Riderwood employs our own in-house therapists to deliver excellent on-site care.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Rehabilitation that’s tailored to your personal goals, preferences, and habits to ensure you’re treated like a person, not a patient.
- Private, specially-designed guest suites with features that promote independence and prepare you to transition back home.
- Advanced tools and technologies to aid in your speedy recovery
Riderwood’s compassionate care team will provide your loved one with 24 hour care and full support with eating, dressing, bathing, and other day-to-day tasks.
Experience Priceless Peace of Mind
When your loved one comes to stay at the Riderwood skilled nursing facility, they’ll be treated like a treasured member of the family.
- Around-the-clock nursing care.
- Regular visits from our full-time, board-certified physician to provide your loved one with quality care.
- An impressive staff-to-resident ratio, so caregivers can give your family member the individualized time and attention they deserve.
Riderwood’s dedicated memory care neighborhood encourages engagement, independence, and creativity. Seniors with dementia, Alzheimer’s, and other memory challenges benefit from up to 12 hours of programming, including structured, guided, and self-directed activities.
Review memory care pricing
We’re committed to providing personalized, compassionate care to seniors at every stage of living. Our staff members treat residents and guests like family. By learning each person’s likes, dislikes, and preferences, we can deliver a quality experience to everyone we serve.