Enjoy Amazing Activities at Our Senior Living Community Near Kansas City
Tallgrass Creek’s specially designed senior living campus located in Overland Park offers more benefits than patio or villa communities and more activities, opportunities, and resources than you can enjoy in your current home. Everything is conveniently located in our Audubon Clubhouse, so you can finish your errands and still have plenty of time to truly enjoy each day.
Do you enjoy traveling, hiking, woodworking, or singing? You’re sure to meet neighbors who share your interests at Tallgrass Creek.
These and many other resident-run clubs and activities are happening at Tallgrass Creek. New groups form all the time, so be sure to check out the current list when you visit the Tallgrass Creek community.
- Veterans club
- Chorale singers
- Nature club
- Lifelong Learning Group
- Book club
- Arts club
Need to pick up postage stamps, get your hair styled, or do some light grocery shopping? These and other errands can be quickly scratched off your “to-do” list at Tallgrass Creek. Our Audubon Clubhouse is home to these convenient services:
- On-site medical center
- Salon and day spa
- Dry cleaning pick up and drop off
- Pharmacy service—prescriptions delivered to your door!
- On-site market and convenience store
Tallgrass Creek also has these senior living services:
- Full-time maintenance, including grounds keeping, and standard repairs inside your apartment home
- 24-hour security and emergency first response
- A full continuum of care, if you ever need assisted living, memory care, nursing care, or rehabilitation
The 65-acre Tallgrass Creek campus in Overland Park is fun in every season. Enjoy these and other amenities:
- Music room
- Fitness center with personal trainer
- All-season swimming pool and hot tub
- Games room and classrooms
- Walking and biking paths
- Garden area
- Dog park
- Putting green