The Restaurants at Wind Crest
Something delicious is always on the menu at our on-site restaurants. Each day, our talented executive chef prepares a variety of mouthwatering entrées that may inspire you to retire from cooking for good.
Your choice of dining venues:
- Fly’n B Café: This casual hotspot features short-order favorites like juicy burgers, fresh salads, deli-style wraps, and more.
- The Fireside: Let our knowledgeable wait staff help you select from a menu of signature entrées and desserts.
- Windows Restaurant: Enjoy delicious, chef-prepared fare along with your choice of indoor or outdoor seating.
- Blue Sky Bistro: Grab a cup of coffee and a sandwich on the run at this coffee shop and market.
- Burton’s Steakhouse (New in 2016!): Bring your appetite to this modern steakhouse, featuring a menu of beef, seafood, and more.
No time for a sit-down meal? Grab a hot entrée to-go from any of our on-site restaurants, or stop by the marketplace in the Town Center Clubhouse or the Blue Sky Bistro in McHenry’s Crossing for a snack or a sandwich on-the-run.
You have the choice of two convenient dining plans. Regardless of which plan you choose, the cost is included in your Monthly Service Package. Since you control how and when to use those credits, you’re free to treat a friend to brunch, or even eat multiple meals on the same day.
You also have the option to change your plan each quarter—so there’s no risk of getting stuck in a plan that doesn’t work for you for a whole year.
Choose between the following flexible dining plans:
- Traditional Plan: You’ll have one meal credit equal to the number of days in the month. With this plan, you can enjoy a chef-cooked meal every night for dinner.
- 20-Meal Plan: This plan, which includes 20 meals per month, is ideal for those who often dine off campus or like to do a little cooking themselves.