Signature Dining at Seabrook
Dining at Seabrook is always an opportunity to have a delectable meal with new neighbors and old friends. Every day, our chefs prepare healthy, tasty menus for you to indulge and enjoy. Stop by the Tides Café for a quick bite, or mark a special occasion at the elegant Fireside restaurant. Wherever you choose, your dining is flexible and convenient—and covered in your Monthly Service Fee.
When it comes to dining at Seabrook, you’re in control. We offer two flexible plans to accommodate your active lifestyle. You can use your meal credits to enjoy a fun lunch with friends, birthday dinner with the grandkids, or delicious comfort food with your spouse.
Choose between these two dining plans, included in your Monthly Service Fee :
- 20-Meal Plan: This plan, which includes 20 meals per month, is ideal for those who still like to cook every once in a while or frequently eat off-campus.
- Traditional Plan: You’ll have one meal credit for each day of the month that can be used at the on-site restaurant of your choosing.
You have flexibility to decide when and how to use your meal credits, no matter which plan you select. For added flexibility, you can even opt for a different meal plan each quarter.
Our Tinton Falls retirement community has three spectacular restaurants, right on campus!
- The Fireside is an inviting, sit-down restaurant that features an attentive wait staff and decadent desserts.
- The Tides Café offers a selection of short-order favorites like fresh salads, deli-style wraps and sandwiches, and much more.
- The Princeton features the best buffet dining on campus, including hot entrees and Sunday brunch staples.
If you’re looking for meals on the go, snacks and sandwiches are always available in the convenience store. Plus, many of our restaurants also offer carryout options, so you can grab a hot and delicious meal even if you’re short on time.